Monday, December 15, 2014

Sharon Springs - Week 7

Hello everyone!
1st transfer is complete! I'm staying in the same area and with the same companion for the first 12 weeks at least. 
We are going to the temple this week on Thursday! I am so very, very excited! Later that day there will be mission activities. There is a missionary choir concert. I'm singing in the choir and also accompanying 'O Holy Night' on the piano, with a cello and a few singers.
This ward is amazing. I'm touched every time I hear someone pray for the missionaries. Apparently, in primary, they have the children pray for us by name. As we coordinate with the ward mission leader and ward missionaries, it is amazing to realize that we are all in this together. We're all here to support and encourage one another in the Lord's work. 
I hope everyone is feeling the spirit of Christmas! College friends, I hope you are having a great break! 


Thank you, thank you to all my family and friends who are part of my Christmas calendar. Your scriptures and thoughts uplift me, and heaven knows I need it. So thank you so, so much!


A couple P-days ago, the sisters in our zone went to the mall and took a picture with Santa. We even got him to hold a Book of Mormon. :) (My companion, Sister Storrs, is above me praying. Two sisters from my MTC district, Sister Davenport-bottom right, and Sister Johns-2nd from the right, top row. It was great to see them and talk to them. They are amazing.)

Having lunch at IHOP with Eliza. Such a cute girl! She and her family are just amazing members that take care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment